IntroPro’s Information Management (IM) solutions pertain to the acquisition of information from one or more sources, the custodianship and the distribution of that information to those who need it, and its ultimate disposition through archiving or deletion.
Business Analytics (BA) solutions refer to the skills, technologies, practices for continuous iterative exploration and investigation of past business performance to gain insight and drive business planning. Business analytics focuses on developing new insights and understanding of business performance based on data and statistical methods.
Querying, reporting, OLAP, and alert tools can answer questions such as what happened, how many, how often, where the problem is, and what actions are needed. Business analytics can answer questions like why is this happening, what if these trends continue, what will happen next (that is, predict), what is the best that can happen (that is, optimize).
Some of the IntroPro solutions delivered in the space of Information Management and Data Analytics include:
- Infotainment BigData Collection Platform - Collects STB, Mobile and Edge Systems data for data analytics, intelligence, recommendation, and predictions
- Viewership Collection - Collects Set Top Box user activity like interactive applications actions, duration, screens and button presses
- Troubleshooting Collection - Collects Set Top Box system and diagnostic information, system notifications
- Data Enrichment for Dynamic Ads - Enriches User Profile information from different Edge Systems and publishes enriched data to DAI system
- Electronic Program Guide - Historical repository of TV Broadcast and Video On Demand data information with advanced change tracking, query and search capabilities