IntroPro has vast experience in development of wide spectrum of E-Commerce software. It covers a range of different types of businesses, from consumer based retail sites, through auction or music sites, to business exchanges trading goods and services between corporations.
Electronic commerce has expanded rapidly over the past five years and is predicted to continue at this rate, or even accelerate.
The benefits of E-commerce solutions include around-the-clock availability, speed of access, wider selection of goods and services, accessibility, and international reach.
IntroPro has experience across many E-commerce solutions, including very deep expertise in the Oracle ATG and Magento platforms.
These solutions have the following features:
- Enterprise Product Catalog
- Feature Comparison
- Recommendation Engine
- Online Payments
- Check-Out Flow
- Order Management
- High-loaded systems and web services development, in particular mobile applications
- Easy and fast integration with already existing systems
These particular platforms are used for E-commerce solutions development because of the following capabilities:
- Integrated SEO, search and guided navigation capabilities
- Personalization and targeting capabilities are dynamically adapted to each customer based on their context
- Allow business users to make shopping the site easy to use and navigate, without heavily relying on IT support
- Offer a flexible, scalable, global, multi-site architecture that leverages content and data from any source